Dried ginger powder is used in spices and masalas for gravies, curries, marinades, stews Reduce this till it becomes half. Strain and cool This protects the skin, removes impurities, hydrates it, reduces dryness and tones it Dry ginger powder together with sugar cane juice is used to cure stomach irritation. Consume this mixture everyday early in the morning to get relief from stomach irritation
Health benefits and therapeutic uses of dried ginger
Health benefits of ginger
- Dried ginger has been used in traditional medicine to give relief from gastrointestinal distress. It is found to be effective in eliminating gas from the intestines andhelpsin the relaxation of the tract.
- Ginger is very beneficial in the prevention of motion sickness. It reduces nausea and cold sweats, dizziness and vomiting. It is also effective in morning sickness in pregnant women
- The Gingerols in dried ginger has very powerful anti-inflammatory properties which help in decreasing the level of painof osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. People with knee problem have also experienced the decrease of pain after daily consumption of ginger powder for a period of one year.
- Gingerols also prevent the growth and spread of colorectal cancer cells. They may also kill ovarian cancer cells by inducing programmed cell death and self-digestion.
- Ginger can promote sweating which helps to lower body temperature. This process is helpful when treating colds and flusand also helps the body get rid of toxins.
- Tea made with dried ginger helps in treating digestive disorders.
- Ginger powder or sonti when added to warm milk or tea gives relief from cold, acidityindigestion and viral fever.
- Spoonful of dried ginger powder with hot rice keeps the stomach clean and body healthy.
FEW NATIVE FOOD ITEMS ARE PERISHABLE IN NATURE - PLEASE CONFIRM UR ORDER ONLY WHEN REALLY WANT IT